Give Yourself Your Smile Back
You don’t have to miss anything in your smile with Restorative Dentistry Solutions available from Willow Dental Care Abbotsford. Learn more about each solution below and see how your smile’s strength and beauty can be restored.
- Bridges are false teeth that are attached to adjacent teeth and help keep your gums and your bone density in great shape as well as preventing teeth from shifting out of position and further ruining your smile.
- Crowns/Onlays/Inlays are restorative treatments done on your tooth (typically inside or on the crown) after cavity-removal or a root canal to restore the strength and bite abilities of your tooth.
- Dentures can be either partial or complete sets of false teeth that give you the ability to smile and enjoy all your favourite foods again. Dentures are natural-looking, durable and extremely comfortable.
- Mercury-free Fillings, known as composite (white) fillings, restore your smile to a natural-looking appearance after any restorative work has been done on your teeth. Mercury (silver) fillings are also available.
- Needle Free Restorations are ideal in cavity prevention and early cavity treatment, utilizing ozone gas to nullify cavity-causing bacteria and restore your teeth to their natural strength.
For additional information on our restoration solutions or to book an appointment at Willow Dental Care Abbotsford, please contact us at your earliest convenience.